GMAT in Greece
Graduate Management Admission Test or commonly known as GMAT is required for admission to most business schools in Greece and also other European countries. The business schools in Greece give first preference for admission to those with good GMAT scores. GMAT can also be used further for admission to various PhD program in business and related study areas.
The GMAT test does not only measure the candidates’ knowledge in business management. But, it also tests certain soft skills of the applicant such as:
- Thinking strategically
- Time management
- Set priorities and also stick to them
- Communicate concisely, persuasively and clearly
- Build certain analyses which is based on observation and facts and not on thin air
- Critically evaluate other’s work
- Making good use of the available resources (which also includes themselves)
- Simplifying the various complex issues
- Decision making ability
- Tolerate risk
- One should well understand that business success isn't just about being perfect, but it is about being better.
More than 2100 business schools across the globe accept GMAT as a measure of B-School success. On the basis of GMAT Score you can apply to more than 6000 programmes across 114 countries. Though originated in USA, GMAT has gained global recognition. There are more than 600 GMAT Test Centers around the globe. The test is administered by Pearson Vue.
GMAT is a 3 hour 30 minute Computer Adaptive Test. The test has four sections:
1. Analytical Writing Assessment—measures your ability to think critically and to communicate your ideas
2. Integrated Reasoning—measures your ability to analyze data and evaluate information presented in multiple formats
3. Quantitative Reasoning—measures your ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills
4. Verbal Reasoning—measures your ability to read and understand written material, to evaluate arguments and to correct written material to conform to standard written English